Thursday, June 28, 2012

There are no words





Today we rode over the Bear Tooth Pass from Red Lodge, MT to Cooke City, MT and back to Red Lodge round trip it was about 180 miles. There are no words or pictures that describe the beauty of this trip. I can understand why Charles Kuralt who did the "On The Road Series" for CBS said it was the most scenic road in America. All I could do was stand in awe and thank God for such beautiful sights. This was not on my bucket list of things to see before I die but I am so thankful I got to see it. It was such a lovely day and I am glad I got to spend it with such a sweet person, my husband. We will post pictures in the next day or so.

Tomorrow we will head to Butte, MT and I will see my sister and her family before we head to Glacier.

No comments: